* Images shown are of mature plants
Immaculate Pink & White Bougainvillea Blooms
Why Bi-Color Bougainvilla Trees?
Delivering giant, brightly-colored blooms that climb and cascade, the Bi-Color Bougainvillea is unlike any other tree on the market. Especially since it merges the two most popular colors into one easy-growing package.
Rosy pinks and creamy whites come together on this Bougainvillea Tree, living up to its name. And tons of carefree, one-of-a-kind benefits make this plant extra special:
Year-round vibrancy: In warmer climates, this evergreen perennial gives you brilliant color year-round.
Ideal for container-growing: It's easily grown in a hanging basket to cascade elegantly or planted and staked in a container - you can even bring it inside during cold weather!
Semi-dwarf silhouette means it's manageable size: From front-yard flower beds to containers and beyond, the Bi-Color is well-suited to nearly any space.
Good luck finding the Bi-Color Bougainvillea anywhere else.
This unique tree is almost impossible to locate at big-box stores and chain garden centers. But when you order from Fast Growing Trees, you not only get this rare variety...you also get a healthy tree that grows and grows, all effortlessly.
That's because we put in the hard work to ensure you get premium results without any of the guesswork.
Now, you’ll be delighted as the Bi-Color's irresistible colors emerge in a graceful display that's totally effortless. Elegant and captivating, this sought-after Bougainvillea is second to none. Get yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Bougainvillea Tree in full sun in a spot where it can either climb or cascade. Plant in a hole twice as wide, but just as deep as the root ball. Water thoroughly after planting to settle the roots.
2. Watering: Water deeply after planting. Allow the soil to dry before watering deeply again. Rainwater is typically sufficient for the Bougainvillea, especially in humid climates.
3. Fertilizing: Add a slow-release fertilizer at the beginning of the growing season, or add a water-soluble fertilizer every 2 weeks.
4. Pruning: Trim as desired for growth control.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||10-20 ft.|
|Mature Width:||6-10 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Bougainvillea x buttiana|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ,OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors(hardy down to 30℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
Beautiful, healthy plant
This Bi-color tree arrived in very good condition a day before I expected it. Packaged very well - no damage. Two weeks in the ground and new growth everywhere! I am very pleased with this purchase.
Very healthy tree but hasn’t seen the bi-color
Loving it. But so far I haven’t seen the bi-color blooms yet.