Growing Zones: 3-9 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉) 3-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 8 in.
- Mature Width:
- 2-3 ft.
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Does Not Ship To:
Instant Carpet of Year-Round Color
Why Angelina Sedum Plants?
It's simple - with the Angelina Sedum Plant, you get:
- You get an instant carpet of golden evergreen hues year-round.
- One of the most durable, easy-growing perennials on the market.
- Vibrant color and strong, durable results in nearly any area.
Plant your Angelina in areas that need fast, easy-growing color, and watch the show begin. The Angelina Sedum Plant will gently spread to fill in the most unsightly areas in your landscape, transforming spaces from bland to beautiful in no time.
From soggy, swampy areas and erosion-prone sand or salt to desert-dry spaces, the Angelina Sebum lends an instant upgrade to your yard. Basically, the Angelina Sedum Plant is the no-nonsense solution to easy curb appeal, even for the most frustrating spots in your landscape.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
The Angelina Sedum was chosen by experts for its vivid green-gold color, soft foliage, and strong growth. And since it grows into a tidy, effortless look naturally, these plants will stay low and neat with no trimming from you.
They spread and fill the space around them without any guesswork on your part because we've done the work ahead of time for you.
Now, you reap the rewards with easy yet elegant groundcover that's second to none. But don't wait...get your Angelina Sedum Plant today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Place between flagstones, or line a dry, hot path. Try Angelina in a container, either by itself or around a taller plant. The possibilities are endless, provided your Angelina gets plenty of sun.
In the garden, till the soil in your desired planting area, wet it, and place your Angelina. Water after planting. In a pot, you need to cover only half the soil surface with your Angelina - it will fill in and even grow over the sides in a few months.
2. Watering: Water your Angelina Sedum after planting. Natural rainfall will take care of the rest.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$99 +||Free Shipping with code FREE99|