* Images shown are of mature plants
A Robust Orange For Flavor & Appeal
If fresh flavor and healthy, rewarding fruit are what you're searching for, the Valencia Orange is the citrus tree for you! Filled with juicy, mouth-watering fruit and producing abundant harvests, you can't go wrong with this orange variety.
Give yourself a major dose of Vitamin C with orange juice squeezed fresh from your homegrown Valencia Oranges. These oranges are grown specifically for their impressive juice content, so you know they'll deliver!
And as an added bonus, most trees will produce two harvests. From March until June, these oranges typically go through two cycles of production, so you're likely to reap two harvests in early summer!
Plus, you’ll get more than 20 pounds of oranges in as little as 3 years! And you don't need to live in a tropical location to grow these. If you're in a colder climate, simply bring your tree indoors in the winter to protect it.
Fresh fruit starts today! Order your Valencia Orange Tree to get growing.
NOTE: This product is specific to Georgia. Find Valencia Oranges available in other states.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a spot in your yard that receives at least 6 hours of sun every day, and make sure the soil is well-drained
When you're ready to plant, dig a hole in the ground that is twice as wide as the root ball. Place your tree in the hole, with 1 inch of the root ball sticking out from the top of the soil. Water thoroughly after planting. Add a thick layer of mulch around the base of the tree, but keep the mulch 6 inches away from the tree trunk.
If you're container planting, select a container that's about twice the width of your plant's shipped container, use well-draining soil and ensure your container has drainage holes. Then, place your tree, add your soil and bring the tree inside when the temperature drops below 25 degrees.
2. Watering: You only need to water your tree when the soil is dry. For trees planted in the ground, check the soil at a depth of 5 inches. For container plants, check the soil at a depth of 2 inches. Depending on the humidity in your area, you will likely only need to water your tree once a week.
3. Fertilizing: You will need to add a citrus fertilizer, like the one included in our Citrus Care Kit, to your tree during its harvest. When you begin to see fruit, apply your first round of citrus fertilizer according to package directions for the size of your tree. Add additional doses of fertilizer every month or two during the entire harvest season. You will also need to add a dose of fertilizer twice during the dormant season.
4. Pruning: Remove dead and diseased branches. You can prune your tree to maintain its shape and height, but be sure to do so before the harvest season.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||8 ft. pruned|
|Mature Width:||3-4 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st year!|
|Botanical Name:||Citrus sinensis 'Valencia'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, CA, FL, HI, LA, TX|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|