* Images shown are of mature plants
Repeat Light Pink Blooms for Months
Why Sweet Drift® Roses?
Pastel pink clusters of double blooms add a delicate touch to borders, gardens, and planters. With the Sweet Drift® Rose, you get this dainty, rich color with the contrast of its shiny green foliage.
And you get a longer growing season. No need to wait for these roses to come in...they'll thrive the very first spring and will continue to blossom for months. In fact, they'll adorn your landscape far into the fall season. This repeat bloomer provides an exuberant amount of large clusters over and over, with no lull in new growth.
Plus, the roses are trouble-free. It's never been easier to grow large, healthy roses. The Sweet Drift® Rose is part of the Drift® Collection, known for its impressive ability to excel with little effort from growers. This bush is disease resistant and requires no special spraying to keep mold and insects away. Basically, you can go on vacation and not worry about the Drift® drooping while you're gone. No matter the conditions, they bloom effortlessly!
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Because of our hard work at the nursery and tried-and-true shipping process, you get a greater chance of success at home with your Sweet Drift® Rose.
Unlike the other lower-maintenance varieties found at most garden centers, our roses are never shipped and sold bare-root.
When you order from Fast Growing Trees, your Sweet Drift® Rose arrives in nutrient-rich soil and is grown for months ahead of shipping. That means healthy roots and a strong head start.
Don't wait - add this precious, soft pink treasure to your landscape this year. Order now...and get rich pink blooms from your Sweet Drift® Rose now!
Looking for more roses to add to your collection? Check out our guide to popular types of roses.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Well-drained soil and full sun (6+ hours) are best for your Sweet Drift® Rose.
Dig the hole and make it twice the size of the root ball and just as deep as the container. Use your hands or a shovel to loosen the soil at the bottom of the hole. Remove your plant, place in your hole, and backfill the soil. Mulch around the plant to help retain moisture and reduce competing growth.
To plant in a container, select a pot that's about twice the size of your shipped container, use organic soil mix, and place your rose. Choose a location such as a patio, backyard, front/side of the house providing it will receive the six or more hours of full sun it requires.
2. Watering: Stick your finger into the potting soil down to a depth of 2 inches and feel around for any moisture. If the soil is dry and sandy-like, go ahead and water it until you see it escaping the drainage holes, and then stop. If there is still some moisture present, leave it be until the soil dries a bit more.
3. Fertilizing: The best time to fertilize roses is in the spring season with a slow-release or controlled time-release fertilizer. Add another application in late summer to help with fall blooms. Be sure to follow the application instructions on the fertilizer for the best results.
4. Pruning: Drift® Roses should be pruned in early spring. When you see new shoots begin to form from the canes, it's time to prune.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||1-2 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rosa 'Meiswetdom'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|