* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Enjoy an Abundance of Roses for 4 Months
Long Blooming Beauties
A modern Floribunda rose variety, the At Last®is a garden star in more ways than one. True to its name, it produces an abundance of roses over a long summer, beginning in June and lasting well into September.
Every stem is clustered with a loose bouquet of showy flowers, ranging from delicate peach and apricot to soft sunset and salmon. Blooms are characteristic of the parent Hybrid Tea Rose, but smaller in diameter – 2 ½ to 3 ½ inches -- with petals more unfurled and outspread.
From the very first year it’s planted, the At Last®flaunts a profusion of color, blooming again and again with new buds for four months of the year. The dense habitat of dark, green leaves creates a dramatic contrast against this vivid palette -- an eye-catching statement among the other flora in your garden landscape.
Intoxicating Rose Scent
A rose isn’t a rose without its telltale romantic scent. Fragrant like the hybrid tea, each petal of the At Last®flower emits a delicate perfume.
On warm, sunny days, you’ll notice the aroma intensifies, permeating the air with the sweet scent of roses. Take several cuttings of these colorful beauties and fill a vase or bowl. They work wonders to infuse your indoor space with the pleasant bouquet of summer’s floral bounty.
Easy Care & Disease Resistant
You don’t have to be a garden expert to enjoy the full impact of this low-maintenance, shrub rose. With built-in defenses, the At Last®repels disease and requires no spraying to keep pests at bay. Deadheading may be an endless task for other varieties; the At Last®needs no such attention.
Like all roses, ample sunshine and moist soil ensure flowers look their best. A spring pruning to remove dead wood and regular fertilizing keep your At Last®in shape and thriving all season.
Multi-Functional Shrub Rose
Of the rose bush varieties, the At Last®p a breeze. Round and compact -- 30 to 36 inches at maturity -- its full blooms are ample filler in perennial borders and combination container plantings.
With so many desirable traits -- extended blooming season, sweet, fragrant aroma and easy-going nature -- the At Last®Rose reigns supreme, ensuring your garden is bursting with color.
Order Now!! Your bush will be delivered ready to flower at the first signs of summer!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select an area with well-drained soil and full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). When you're ready to plant, dig a hole that's twice the width of your plant's root ball and just as deep. Then, place your rose, backfill the soil and water to settle the roots. Finally, mulch the surrounding soil to conserve moisture. To increase drainage in your soil try mixing in some compost to the area.
2. Watering: Water your rose once or twice weekly in order to conserve soil moisture. If you're not sure when to water your rose, check the soil with your index finger, about 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize before new growth begins in the spring with a rose specific blend or one that has a higher phosphorous amount to support the blooms.
4. Pruning: Prune your rose, after flowering, in order to shape your shrub. During the flowering season deadhead spent flowers to encourage more blooming. Make sure your pruners are clean before making any cuts to prevent fungal issues.
Location: The At Last
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $149||$19.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||2-3 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rosa x 'HORCOGJIL'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
- store credit
- customer service
I am a beginner and don’t know much about planting. When I received my roses it was just the stems. I went ahead and planted them as the directions said plus a little bit of YouTube help. Within a few days of watering daily, I started seeing flower bulbs and after a week they started blooming so beautifully! I love the color! I got these because the color is exactly what I couldn’t find at the stores.
Damaged in transit but great experience
The rose arrived severely damaged and the transport box showed very rough handling - you have to love FedEx......... Called customer service and the experience was really great. They were very sympathetic and the rep was friendly. Sent them 3 photos and asked for a store credit. All is good. Have bought some more items - trees this time.
This came looking a bit beat up, but it did have some fallen blooms and a few new buds. It has however recovered very much and even has a new set of blooms. I look forward to years of pretty flowers.
At Last Rose
It was a gift and they were thrilled with it
She absolutelt loved it!! Thank you