* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||4-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-7 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Full Sun-Partial Shade|
|Botanical Name:||Viburnum carlesii|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-8 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Upright Form + Pink-White Snowball Blooms
Why Korean Spice Viburnum Shrubs?
Snowball blooms in hues of pink that fade to white set the Korean Spice Viburnum apart from the rest. And it boasts deep green foliage that enlivens your garden nearly year-round, whether you’ve planted it for driveway borders or focal points in plant beds.
Plus, it’s drought tolerant once established, so it couldn’t be simpler to grow. You’ll get the fragrant, one-of-a-kind blooms of the Korean Spice without effort. The Spice Viburnum Shrub also delivers berry-like growth that attracts beneficial pollinators to your yard. The show continues into fall with wine-hued foliage that lends an eye-catching touch to anywhere it's planted.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the top benefit of the Korean Spice is that we’ve hand-selected it for the best results. Our plant specialists and expert horticulturists have chosen this variety for its strong, proven performance – from planting to growing and shipping. Now, you reap the rewards of a thriving specimen that’s tailored for your landscape.
So, if you’re looking for a fragrant, flowering favorite, the Korean Spice Viburnum is the perfect pick – order your own Korean Spice today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial shade – any area with about 4 to 8 hours of sunlight and some dappled shade is perfect.
When you’re ready to plant, dig a hole that’s about one and a half to two times the size of your plant’s root ball, place the Viburnum in the hole, backfill the soil and water to settle the roots. Mulching around the Korean Spice's planting area is also beneficial to lock in moisture during the first few growing seasons.
2. Watering: Once established, your Viburnum is highly drought-tolerant, but it’s important to have a regular watering schedule for the first few growing seasons. Water about once weekly or check the surrounding soil…if the surrounding soil is dry 3 inches down, it’s time to water your plant.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a well-balanced, slow-release fertilizer in early spring.
4. Pruning: If you want to shape your Viburnum, prune in late winter or early spring.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Healthy plant and transplanted well
Nice, healthy specimen. Doing well.
The plant arrived promptly and in good shape. Looking forward to getting it in the ground as soon as our last frost date.