* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
Year-Round Color for Every Landscape
From the distinct pink fringe flowers to its vibrant purple foliage, Jazz Hands Variegated Loropetalum will star as the centerpiece of your landscaping.
Whether you add Jazz Hands as a border or opt for a mass planting, the brightness and versatility of this shrub will have everyone stopping to take a closer look. Its incredibly unique foliage features hues of burgundy and dark green, while new growth is speckled with flecks of cream and hot pink variegation - each leaf has its own unique pattern!
Plus, in spring, your Jazz Hands will wow the crowd with confetti-like bursts of bright pink blooms.
Low-maintenance and hardy, Jazz Hands Variegated Loropetalum does well in moist soil and full to partial sun. It requires no pruning, instead opting to grow bright blooms on older wood.
Enjoy evergreen color year-round and a new focal point for your yard when you order a Jazz Hands Variegated Loropetalum today!
The best part about your Jazz Hands Loropetalum? It's been grown and nurtured with care at our nursery, before it ships to you. That means you'll get a happy, healthy shrub that's ready to grow on day one - shipped straight to your door.
Don't miss out on this effortless, eye-catching color. Get your Jazz Hands Loropetalum today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Jazz Hands can be planted at any time of the year in an area with full or partial sun. Dig a hole at least twice as wide as the container it arrives in to provide enough room for the roots.
2. Watering: This plant needs a thorough amount of watering right after planting, then an average amount of water once established. It does best in moist, well-drained soil.
3. Fertilizing: For best results, use an all-purpose fertilizer in the spring. Mulch around the base in colder climates and to prevent weeds.
4. Pruning: Pruning your Jazz Hands is optional, as this plant rarely requires it. Note that flowers do grow on older wood, so avoid heavy pruning in winter or spring.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||5-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-5 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Loropetalum chinense 'Irodori'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||7-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors(hardy down to 10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
Gets the most attention
Always first class!