* Images shown are of mature plants
Ever-Blooming Growth + Amazing Fragrance
Why Gardenia 'Veitchii' Shrubs?
This beloved charmer of southern gardens doesn’t just come alive in the spring. It has big, beautiful flowers that bloom almost all year long. In fact, the Gardenia 'Veitchii', or Everblooming Gardenia, proves tougher than other gardenias when temperatures drop, true to its name.
And you get exceptionally large, beautiful blossoms. This variety has fully double ivory white flowers that stay strong in regions with mild winters. That means you can look forward to a steady show of flowers spring through fall!
Plus, it's a multipurpose evergreen. From garden borders to ornamentals in your plant beds or rows along your driveway, the Veitchii's blooms make this bush superior to your usual green hedge or privacy fence.
You can even plant your Everblooming Gardenia in a container and transport it inside when the temperatures drop. Simply place near the indirect light of a window, and let the delicate fragrance fill your home. And you can always cut the beautiful flowers to enjoy in a vase or arrangement.
No matter where it's planted, you get a sought-after fragrance that's unmatched. The Everblooming Gardenia exudes a much lighter scent than other gardenia varieties, described as pleasant but never overbearing.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
You won’t find a healthier Gardenia 'Veitchii' at your local garden center, if you find one at all. When you order your Everblooming Gardenia from Fast Growing Trees, you get a better-developed, well-rooted variety that’s ready to grow above and beyond.
Because we’ve planted, nurtured and shipped your Everbloming Gardenia with meticulous care, you get a hassle-free tree that explodes with fragrance and blooms as soon as it arrives at your door.
Don’t let another season go by without the pleasure of experiencing this lovely plant. Place your order now for your own Everblooming Gardenia 'Veitchii'!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Provide full to partial sun (at least 4 hours of sunlight daily) and southern, eastern, or western exposure indoors or out. Well-drained soil is also ideal for your Four Seasons Gardenia.
If you're planting outdoors, dig a hole large enough to accommodate your shrub's root ball, place your shrub and backfill the surrounding soil.
For indoor or patio growth, choose a container only 1 to 2 times larger than the shipped container and make sure there are adequate drainage holes in the bottom. Add enough soil so the plant will be level when it's placed.
2. Watering: Check the surrounding soil about 2 or 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water your Four Seasons Gardenia. Water your potted Four Seasons Gardenia until water flows from the bottom drainage holes.
3. Fertilizing: A steady feeding of a low concentration fertilizer under warm temperatures and high light is preferred. Reduce feeding during the winter and follow label instructions.
4. Pruning: Prune your Four Seasons Gardenia after flowering. Pruning isn't required but can be done for shaping.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||2-3 ft.|
|Mature Width:||1-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Gardenia jasminoides 'Veitchii'|
|Grows Well In Zones:||7-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|