* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||1 ft.|
|Mature Width:||1 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Eucalyptus cinerea|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: Indoors
Decorate Your Home with a Gorgeous Living Wreath
You know and love the classic Eucalyptus. But did you know you can get your very own Eucalyptus, trained into an elegant, unique wreath?
This show-stopping Eucalyptus Wreath has everything you love about the ornamental, fragrant plant. Grown in a whimsical wreath shape, this Eucalyptus makes the perfect gift or home decor accent.
Often used in interior design as well as flower arrangements, our living Eucalyptus Wreath features twisting, vine-like stems with petite, rounded leaves in dense clusters. Its flexible stems are trained around a wire wreath form for easy, low-maintenance growth, allowing the silvery-green leaves and stunning shape to take center stage.
Place this Eucalyptus Wreath in a spot with plenty of sun to enjoy its elegant looks and distinctive fragrance. Your Eucalyptus will emit a fresh and herbal scent, making it ideal for bathroom counters, bedside tables, entryway consoles and more.
A Eucalyptus Wreath is the perfect choice to liven up your living space or make a unique gift. Add this attractive shape and intoxicating scent for your home with a living Eucalyptus Wreath today!
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
It's hard to find healthy, fragrant Eucalyptus at most nurseries and big box stores - and you definitely won't find it in a gorgeous wreath shape!
When you order from FastGrowingTrees.com, we make sure that your Eucalyptus Wreath is grown and nurtured with care, for maximum impact in your space. Your Eucalyptus Wreath is well-rooted in nutrient-rich soil and carefully shipped, directly to your door.
Don't miss out on this gorgeous home decor statement and gift. Get a Eucalyptus Wreath for yourself - and one for a friend - today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: You can keep your Eucalyptus Wreath in its original shipped container, or repot. When repotting, go up one or two pot sizes from your plant's shipped container. Use organic soil, place your plant, and find a sunny spot indoors.
2. Watering: Using your index finger is a good way to tell if the tree is ready for water. Stick your finger into the soil near the base, about 2 or 3 inches down. If it still feels moist to the touch, it's all set. If it’s dry and sandy to the touch, give it a good watering.
3. Fertilizing: Potted Eucalyptus may benefit from a slow-release fertilizer once every spring. A basic 10-10-10 formula works well.
4. Pruning: Your Eucalyptus Wreath is carefully trained on a wreath form and should need little pruning at first. Prune as needed as your Eucalyptus grows, or let it grow in a more organic shape.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- guest bedroom
Really pretty. Makes my guest bedroom look really cozy....but it does need sun. It tells you immediately if it isn't happy.
Love it! I gave it to a friend for her Birthday, sure made a big hit at her 80th party.