* Images shown are of mature plants
Ornamental Peach Tree For Color Impact
Why Corinthian Rose Double Flowering Peach Trees?
This ornamental peach tree has a lot to offer, with double-flowering blooms, a space-saving growth habit and privacy potential! Ideal for any landscape or design style, the Corinthian Rose Double Flowering Peach Tree is ready to fill your outdoor space with seasonal beauty.
The Corinthian Rose Double Flowering Peach Tree boasts rich, rose-colored, double blooms and bright purple foliage that eventually matures to green. But the colors of this tree don’t stop there. In the fall, you’ll be pleased to find that the foliage turns to a charming shade of yellow.
And in early spring, you’ll enjoy its signature pale pink, fragrant double flowers that explode and cover the tree. Although the Corinthian Rose Double Flowering Peach Tree doesn't produce edible fruit, it attracts pollinating wildlife for added landscape interest.
Plus, the columnar growth of the Corinthian Rose Double Flowering Peach Tree makes it the perfect fit for small or tight spaces that only a vertical plant can accommodate. In addition to tight spaces, this tree provides a dense privacy screen throughout spring, summer and fall.
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
Meticulously grown and cared for well before it reaches your door, you can be confident that your Corinthian Rose Double Flowering Peach Tree will arrive ready to flourish for you! A quality, visually impactful and landscape problem-solving variety is what you can expect from this impressive tree.
Get the popular Corinthian Rose Double Flowering Peach Tree and add stunning, rose colored blooms and ornamental beauty to your landscape now. These won’t last long - order yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your tree in well-drained soil and in a full sun area (receiving at least 6-8 hours of sunlight a day). Be sure to protect your tree from heavy winds by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
When you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place your tree and cover the roots with soil, watering occasionally as you go along to remove any air pockets that may have formed. Gently pat the soil down until the roots are completely covered. Finally, water the planting site and mulch to help retain moisture in the soil.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your tree moist, watering deeply about once a week. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water it again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
Tip: Yellowing leaves is often a sign of overwatering, while leaves that are dry and brown can be a sign of under watering.
3. Fertilization: After your tree has been in the ground for 6 weeks, apply 1 lb. of a balanced fertilizer formula such as 12-12-12. In addition, apply ¾ lb. of fertilizer in the spring before new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall, as well.
4. Pruning: Prune for shape and desired look once a year or as needed. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring using pruning shears and making your cuts at a 45-degree angle. Trim away any broken/dead branches and any that are criss-crossing by making your cut right below the dead wood.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||20-25 ft.|
|Mature Width:||10-15 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica ‘Corinthian Rose'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,CA,ID,LA,WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|