* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
Fragrant White Blooms + Copper-Pink Foliage
Why Coppertop™ Sweet Viburnum Shrubs?
Merging unmatched visual interest with carefree growth, the Coppertop™ Sweet Viburnum lives up to its name and gives you the benefits of good looks plus deer resistance and impressive drought tolerance.
Fragrant white blooms are set off against the perfect backdrop of copper-maroon foliage, which lasts well into late spring and transitions to brilliant olive green. Plus, it attracts graceful wildlife and beneficial pollinators while resisting pesky deer and tough drought periods - so you won't have to deal with netting, harsh sprays, or frequent watering.
Its compact, upright form can be planted anywhere...from tight plant beds to borders and beyond. No matter where you plant the Coppertop™, it takes off and transforms drab areas into colorful focal points.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the top benefit of your Coppertop™ Sweet Viburnum? We’ve hand-selected it for the best results. Our plant specialists and expert horticulturists have chosen this variety for its strong, proven performance – from planting to growing and shipping. Now, you reap the rewards of a thriving specimen that’s tailored for your landscape.
But don't wait - showstoppers like the Coppertop™ Sweet Viburnum sell out quickly. Order yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial shade – any area with about 4 to 8 hours of sunlight and some dappled shade is perfect.
When you’re ready to plant, dig a hole that’s about one and a half to two times the size of your plant’s root ball, place the Viburnum in the hole, backfill the soil and water to settle the roots. Mulching around the planting area is also beneficial to lock in moisture during the first few growing seasons.
2. Watering: Once established, your Viburnum is highly drought-tolerant, but it’s important to have a regular watering schedule for the first few growing seasons. Water about once weekly or check the surrounding soil…if the surrounding soil is dry 3 inches down, it’s time to water your plant.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a well-balanced, slow-release fertilizer in early spring.
4. Pruning: If you want to shape your Viburnum, prune in late winter or early spring.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||8-10 ft.|
|Mature Width:||5-6 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Viburnum odoratissimum 'Brant 01' PPAF|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||8-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|