* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||4-12 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-8 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Juniperus chinensis 'Blue Point'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, CA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Glowing Blue-Green Evergreen for Any Space
Why Blue Point Junipers?
A ready-made evergreen for stately lawns or privacy screens, the Blue Point Juniper boasts glowing blue-green foliage on a broad, pyramidal form. And though it’s a classic evergreen in many ways, with year-round interest and low-maintenance care, it’s made unique by its ability to acclimate to almost any location.
Basically, the Blue Point Juniper is versatile and adaptable. Not only can you plant this densely-branched tree nearly anywhere, as a clipped topiary flanking your entryway or as a backyard border, but you also get its good looks effortlessly, without much care.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Other than its dense foliage that boasts month-to-month benefits, from cutting winter cold to mitigating summer heat, our Blue Point Juniper is special because it’s a proven performer. We’ve chosen the best Blue Point specimen available so that you get results at home.
Grown and shipped with care (and its roots) intact, our Blue Point Juniper is second to none. We’ve put in the extra work so that your Blue Point arrives to your door happy and healthful, ready to grow and grow well. Order your Blue Point Juniper Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting Instructions: Before planting your Blue Point, choose a location with full sun (6 to 8 hours of sun per day) and well-drained soil. The Blue Point is highly adaptable, drought resistant and easy-to-grow in most soil types. It’s even deer and smog resistant. But we do recommend that you allow room for its final width while planting, leaving about 3 feet of clearance from doors, windows and walls.
When it’s time to plant your tree, start by digging a hole that’s at least twice the width of your tree’s root ball. After placing your tree in its hole, back fill the soil, tamp down to ensure air pockets are eliminated, and water to establish the root system.
2. Watering: Water your new Blue Point Juniper Tree regularly and deeply during its first growing season to help establishment – weekly, or more often during extreme heat. Once it has acclimated to your landscape, reduce your frequency of watering. If you’re not sure when to water and how much watering your tree needs, simply check the soil – if it’s dry down to around 2 or 3 inches, it’s time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Blue Point with a slow-release fertilizer before new growth begins in the spring.
4. Pruning: The Blue Point Juniper doesn’t need a lot of manicured care, but if you’d like to shape your tree as a topiary, prune it annually. Simply avoid pruning during the hottest and coldest months to avoid strain on the tree.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Arrived in great shape. Planted it right away and so far looks great!
Our trees shipped fast and were in great condition- better than what you can find at big-box nurseries. It’s been several weeks and they have adapted nicely with fertilizer and daily watering. Would definitely order again!
I was worried that my tree would come in the mail looking sad, however, it was super healthy! Planted and the tree is already taking off.
Ordered 2 junipers. Came quickly and they are doing great!