Sorts and Filters
Fiddle-Leaf Fig Tree306 reviewsStarting at $57.95
Braided Benjamina Ficus Tree113 reviewsStarting at $83.95
Mini White and Red Salmon Orchids 12-PackStarting at $127.95
5-inch Red Bromeliad in White Gloss Ceramic PotStarting at $49.95
Red Chinese Evergreen Plant5 reviewsStarting at $59.95
Mini Orchid & Succulent 12-PackStarting at $127.95
10-inch Red & White Poinsettia PlanterStarting at $59.95
5-inch ZZ Plant in White Gloss Ceramic Pot1 reviewsStarting at $54.95
5-inch White Orchid in White Gloss Ceramic PotStarting at $55.95
Golden Pothos54 reviewsStarting at $59.95
Monstera Deliciosa (Swiss Cheese Plant)341 reviewsStarting at $44.95
Norfolk Island Pine Tree57 reviewsStarting at $69.95
Money Tree in White Pot7 reviewsStarting at $58.95
Zeylanica Snake Plant61 reviewsStarting at $37.95
Cast Iron Plant57 reviewsStarting at $39.95
Ficus Ruby (Variegated Rubber Plant)17 reviewsStarting at $34.95
Rubber Plant (Ficus)47 reviewsStarting at $37.95
Money Tree44 reviewsStarting at $59.95
Ficus Alii Braid Plant11 reviewsStarting at $159.95
Croton 'Petra' Plant36 reviewsStarting at $37.95
Red Poinsettia in Birch PotStarting at $28.95
Spider Plant24 reviewsStarting at $39.95
Tiny Dancer Alocasia Plant23 reviewsStarting at $54.95
Ponytail Palm55 reviewsStarting at $44.95
Your favorite trees and plants in any climate.
Imagine the promise of colorful blooms, year-round foliage or even fresh fruit throughout the year. With our Indoor/Patio Trees, it’s possible. Here are a few of our tips for success to keep your new plants going and growing strong.
Where to Buy Indoor Plants
You've come to the right place!
- Our large variety means you find the perfect plant for your needs.
- We’ve hand-selected each plant type for pest and disease resistance, heat tolerance and more, so all are low-maintenance.
- Each Indoor/Patio Tree is a proven performer and has been planted with care at our nursery before arriving at your door.
Planting and Growing Indoor Plants
How Often to Water Indoor Plants and More
Specific planting instructions will depend on the variety you've purchased, but sunlight and watering needs are most important to determine. Several of our Indoor/Patio Plants and Houseplants love full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight) and well-drained soil but make sure you double-check for your variety. Here are a few of our tips for success to keep your new plants going and growing strong:
- Preparation: Any season is a good season to plant these trees since they can move indoors when it’s too cold. Sun and soil requirements depend on your variety, but full sun plants can simply be placed in front of a sunny window.
- Planting: Use a container with space for your plant to grow – typically one that’s two to three times the width of your plant’s shipped container. Then, dig a hole for your plant, backfill soil after placing and water to settle the roots. Drainage holes are also a must for your container.
- Pollination: Some of our indoor fruit varieties may require a pollinator, but if they are self-fertile, hand pollination works fine. Simply use a clean paintbrush to transfer pollen to each leaf for blooms (and eventually fruit) to appear.
- Pruning: Simply remove any suckers near the base of your plant, and prune indoor fruit trees immediately after the last harvest in fall.
- Ongoing Care: Depending on your Indoor/Patio variety, you may feed your plant with fertilizer during spring or fall and spray with an organic solution to eliminate any pest or disease issues.
Looking for more house plants to add to your collection? Check out our guide to popular types of house plants.