* Images shown are of mature plants
Hot Pink Petals with a Raspberry-Hued Center
Why Raspberry Kiss Rose Trees?
The Raspberry Kiss Rose looks like it’s straight out of a watercolor painting. With its light pink petals and striking crimson center, this medium-sized rose adds interest to any landscaping design.
The Raspberry Kiss Rose Tree offers glossy, dark green foliage in your garden year round. In mid-spring, the tree sprouts distinctive red buds before blooming with strongly-scented flowers. In the center of each flower are gold eyes and stamen that emphasize the vibrantly-colored petals - and help attract pollinators to your yard!
This multi-stemmed tree is perfect for many landscape styles. With its whimsical flowers, it can help you build your storybook backyard. Alternatively, it also can blend into diverse landscaping compositions of varying heights and densities. What’s more, this versatile tree is also perfect for containers, so it can be moved indoors in the colder seasons!
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
Carefully planted and nurtured ahead of time, you can be sure the Raspberry Kiss Rose Tree will arrive to your door ready to flourish! We've done the prep work so you can enjoy all the beauty and benefits.
Ready to add this uniquely colored rose tree to your collection and reap its rewards? Order your Raspberry Kiss Rose Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select a well-drained site in full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). If you choose a partial sun location, make sure your roses receive at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day (afternoon shade is better than morning shade).
First, space 3 feet apart if planting multiple trees. Dig a hole twice as wide and twice as deep as the root ball. Backfill the soil until you have a hole the same size or slightly larger than the container the rose is in. Plant the rose at the same depth as it is in the container. Mulch around the base of the tree to keep competing weeds and grasses from growing.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize with an organic rose fertilizer once a month.
4. Pruning: Sterilize your sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||3-4 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2.5 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rosa 'CHEwsumsigns'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|