* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
Enjoy Deep Purple Leaves and White Bell Flowers!
Why Palace Purple Heuchera?
Gardeners who want to shake up their yards with color will find what they’re looking for in the Palace Purple Heuchera. With foliage ranging from olive green to rich plum - sometimes on the same leaf - this perennial is an all-time favorite!
The Palace Purple Heuchera is particularly eye-catching in the spring, when it sprouts small white, bell-shaped flowers that stand out against its darker leaves. Pink stems add noteworthy contrast.
The low-growing Palace Purple Heuchera is ideal for creating borders or as an edging plant, especially when it comes to adding variety to single-color areas. Consider planting the Palace Purple under slightly taller bushes or shrubs, as it does well in some shade.
The Palace Purple is an easy-care plant if you take a few simple steps. Though it can thrive in the sun, the shrub prefers a shady spot to prevent color fading in warmer climates. It also requires rich soil and regular watering to thrive.
A perennial with lush, unusual color? Check. Diversify your landscaping with your own Palace Purple Heuchera today!
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
The Palace Purple Heuchera is perfect for plantings of all kinds - mixed beds, containers, walkways, slopes, and more! When you want unique color and unbeatable versatility, the Palace Purple Heuchera will fit right in.
And when you get yours from FastGrowingTrees.com, you get a healthy, more mature Heuchera plant - one that's ready to burst with color in your landscape as soon as it arrives. Order yours before they sell out!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a spot in your yard or a container with rich soil to plant your Palace Purple. The shrub does well in partially-shady areas, especially if you live in a hotter place.
2. Watering: The Palace Purple requires at least weekly watering. If you live in a hot climate or plant your shrub in a container, you may need to water it more than once a week. Shrubs planted in full sun require more water as well.
3. Fertilizing: You don’t need to fertilize your Palace Purple, but you can if it isn’t growing properly. Choose a 5-10-5 fertilizer to apply in the spring.
4. Pruning: Remove dead or damaged foliage and flowers after they wilt and to encourage new growth.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||1-2 ft.|
|Mature Width:||1-2 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Heuchera micrantha 'Palace Purple'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||3-8 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
it arrived packaged well and looks nice in my yard
Fast Growing Trees always stand by their products. They are reliable and ship on a timely basis. I only order from them.
Love the color!
My heuchera came in very good condition! Still wet soil even though shipped in heat of August.