* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Rich Color + Classic Nandina Growth
Why Obsession™ Nandina Shrubs?
Color that's better, brighter and more long-lasting than ever before define the Obsession™ Nandina. A new, distinctive variety, it delivers a compact, dense growth habit and brilliant hues that last for months at a time.
Plus, because it's an evergreen, you get year-round visual interest. Even better is the fact that it's drought-tolerant and adaptable to a wide variety of tough conditions. From borders along your fence to plant beds and beyond, this Nandina delivers.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part? You’re able to get the low-maintenance benefits and lush, eye-catching looks of the Nandina without hassle. We’ve done the extra work ahead of time at our nursery.
Now, you reap these rewards once your plant arrives at your door.
Imagine the promise of healthy, strong growth in your own landscape…effortlessly. Get your own Obsession™ Nandina today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select a location for your Nandina with well-drained soil and full sun to partial shade (about 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day with some shade). Once you’ve chosen your planting location, it’s simple – dig a hole that’s two times the width of your Nandina’s root ball, place the plant and then backfill its soil. Then, water thoroughly to settle the roots and mulch around the plant for the best results.
2. Watering: Water your newly-planted Nandina regularly, about once per week, until it’s fully established. If you’re not sure when to water, however, check for soil dryness about 2 to 3 inches down in the surrounding area – if the soil is dry here, water your plant.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Nandina in early spring and again in early fall with a general-purpose fertilizer.
4. Pruning: You may prune your Nandina lightly for a neater, tidier appearance.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||3-4 ft.|
|Mature Width:||3-4 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Nandina domestica 'SEIKA'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 6-10 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
- color variation
- size plant
The plant arrived on time and was packaged well. Great size plant and I can't wait to see the red foliage when it grows.
wonderful! great size and shape!
Loving this one already
Very expert packaging as always. It is planted and holding up nicely. Love the color variation and dances nicely in the wind.
Great product. Fast delivery. Packed very well.
Obsession Nandina Shrubs
I ordered 6 of these shrubs. They arrived looking healthy. We could not plant them for a few weeks. We planted them a week ago and they seem to have done well so far. Very pleased!