* Images shown are of mature plants
Alluring, Multi-Colored Peony Blooms
Why Mr. Ed Peony?
The Mr. Ed Peony delights in both sight and smell, with gorgeous blooms transitioning from a fuchsia pink to a creamy shell-white with a sweet, light fragrance. Densely packed with small petals, this dome-shaped flower is an elegant choice for your home garden. Even when it’s not in bloom, its beautiful green foliage is a lovely addition to your yard!
With its sturdy stems, Mr. Ed is one of the very first peonies to bloom for the season, flowering in spring and lasting for several weeks. Plus, it’s quite easy to care for! You’ll soon be making your own bouquets with this stunning statement flower since they last well when cut.
Whether you plant this peony as a focal point, border, or alongside other varieties, it will thrive well anywhere with full sunlight and well-draining soil. It’s even cold-hardy as an added benefit.
Plus, it's practically pest and disease-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about deer or rabbits nibbling at it! Between its hardiness and low-effort, Mr. Ed is a truly amazing perennial.
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
Carefully grown and nurtured, you can be confident our varieties will arrive ready to flourish. You can expect healthier, well-developed root systems and exceptional growth, delivered straight to your door. You won't find this selection of quality plants anywhere else!
For an abundantly blooming, two-toned flower that will instantly mesmerize you, order the Mr. Ed Peony!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant where it can receive full sun, although some partial shade is tolerated in the south and warmest areas of the west. Plant so that the buds at the top of the roots are pointing up. Cover with 1-2 inches of soil if you’re in the north, no more than one inch if you’re in the south.
2. Watering: Ensure moderate moisture and well-draining soil, about an inch of water per week throughout the growing season.
3. Fertilizing: An annual side-dressing of one inch of compost or aged manure will help this plant’s growth. No other fertilization is needed.
4. Pruning: Deadhead after flowering and cut back to the ground in winter after the first frost to encourage energy for next year.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $149||$19.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||2-3 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Paeonia lactiflora 'Mr. Ed'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||3-8 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|