* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Tropical Colors, Spring through Fall
While most Lantanas only grow in the warmest climates, this tropical-colored variety is known for its ability to survive down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit! The most cold-hardy of all Lantanas, the Miss Huff Lantana brings the colors of the tropics to cooler growing zones.
The Miss Huff Lantana blooms late spring through early fall with showy clusters of orange, pink and yellow blooms. The foliage of the Miss Huff Hardy Lantana is evergreen in mild winter regions, for all-season color. In colder climates (above zone 7), you can plant your Lantana as an annual.
Excellent for mass plantings, containers and hanging baskets, shrub borders and along hillsides, this plant is adaptable anywhere with full sun. It adds a pop of vibrant, happy colors to all garden styles. This Miss Huff would look particularly elegant in cottage gardens or combined with other flowering annuals. Wherever you choose to plant this Lantana, it will bring in hummingbirds, bees, and butterflies with its vivid blossoms.
Bring the tropical colors and your favorite pollinators to your garden space, and enjoy the vibrancy of the Miss Huff Lantana. Get yours before they sell out!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Lantana in full sun. Allow enough open air access for pollinators to find it and get to it. If planting in the ground, space approximately 16 inches apart.
Hardy to any soil type, your Lantana can even be planted in an urban environment. It would do well in a container pot, hanging basket, or even along a curb or walkway.
2. Watering: This Lantana is drought tolerant and doesn't require excessive watering. Watch for any standing water, as this can damage the plant.
3. Pruning: This Lantana requires minimal pruning. Simply remove any dead growth as needed.
4. Fertilizing: Fertilizing is not required, but can be done if desired.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||1-2 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Lantana camara ‘Miss Huff’|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 7-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 7-11 outdoors(hardy down to 10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos