* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Our Most Resilient, Tough-Growing Grass
Why Lesco All Pro Transition Blend Grass Seed?
Looking for a lush, green landscape in a tough-to-plant area? Lesco All Pro Transition Blend Grass Seed is the perfect choice.
Made up of a durable blend of 100% turf-type fescue, our All Pro Transition Blend stands up to even the hardest growing conditions - including heat, drought, and high levels of wear and tear. It's also built for greater resistance to insects, diseases and more.
Get the best yard on the block - even without the ideal conditions. Lesco All Pro Transition Blend is perfect for high-traffic home lawns, dry climates, areas with limited irrigation and more. And with excellent mowing qualities, this dense, upright grass creates a gorgeous green lawn, without the hard work.
Don't wait to create your perfect landscape. Get your Lesco All Pro Transition Blend Grass Seed today!
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
If you're dealing with tough growing conditions, it can be hard to find the perfect grass seed for the lawn you want. The good news? We've hand-selected the best quality grass seed for for you - so you'll get a lush, improved landscape, faster. And Lesco All Pro Transition Blend Grass Seed is a proven performer, with resilient growth, rich green color, and incredible tolerance to difficult conditions.
The only thing you have to do? Plant your grass seed, and watch it grow! Don't wait - get your Lesco All Pro Transition Blend Grass Seed today!
Planting & Care
1. Preparation: Whether you're establishing new grass or overseeding an existing lawn, it's important to prepare your planting area. Check your soil's pH, and apply a starter fertilizer before seeding. You can also aerate your lawn for best results.
Cool-season grasses tend to germinate best when the soil temperature is between 60 and 85 degrees - seeding is done best in spring or fall. For permanent establishment, Lesco Transition Blend will grow best in the cool humid and cool arid zones of the United States, and in higher elevations in the warm humid and warm arid zones.
2. Seeding: Spread your grass seed, using 6-8 lbs. of seed for every 1000 square feet for new grass establishment. For renovating an existing lawn, use 5-7 lbs. for every 1000 square feet (for 20-50% existing coverage) and 4-6 lbs. (for 50-75% existing coverage).
3. Watering: Water your new grass seed well immediately after grass seed application, and continue light, frequent waterings. Water more frequently in times of extreme heat or drought.
You'll see germination within 14 days, and your grass can take 2-6 months to fully establish.
4. Maintenance: This grass thrives best with moderate maintenance. Keep your lawn mowed at a height of 2-3 inches.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Coverage Area:||5,000-10,000 sq. feet|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|