* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Hardy Lantana with Vivid Yellow Flowers
Native to North America, the Chapel Hill Yellow Lantana provides sunshine-yellow flower clusters, without any maintenance. It was cultivated to withstand heat, drought, and survive colder temperatures than other Lantanas.
The Chapel Hill Yellow is one of the strongest Lantanas known, with larger clusters of blooms than other Lantanas. These cheery, bright-yellow flower clusters sit atop sturdy stems like pom-poms. An added bonus? The vivid, egg yolk blooms are filled with nectar that attracts your favorite garden visitors like butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds.
With these blooms lasting from spring to frost, the Lantana ‘Chapel Hill Gold’ will brighten your patio, flower beds, or open areas, no matter your garden style. This Lantana is a lovely addition to cottage, rustic, Mediterranean, and of course, tropical gardening styles. No
Plant your Chapel Hill Yellow Lantana as a bright-blooming annual in cooler climates, or as a year-round landscape addition in warmer areas (up to zone 7). Since Lantanas love the heat, you'll even get evergreen foliage in warm climates, before the sunshine-yellow flowers appear in summer.
Don't miss out on this popular summer plant - order your Chapel Hill Yellow Lantana today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Lantana in full sun. Allow enough open air access for pollinators to find it and get to it. If planting in the ground, space approximately 16 inches apart.
Hardy to any soil type, your Lantana can even be planted in an urban environment. It would do well in a container pot, hanging basket, or even along a curb or walkway.
2. Watering: This Lantana is drought tolerant and doesn't require excessive watering. Watch for any standing water, as this can damage the plant.
3. Pruning: This Lantana requires minimal pruning. Simply remove any dead growth as needed.
4. Fertilizing: Fertilizing is not required, but can be done if desired.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||1-2 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Lantana camara 'Chapel Hill Gold'|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 7-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|