* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||4 ft.|
|Mature Width:||5 ft.|
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis 'Bloom Bash'
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors(hardy down to 30℉)
Tropical Blooms and Hollywood Glamour, in Any Climate
Why Bloom Bash Hollywood Hibiscus?
The Hollywood Hibiscus gets its name from its vivid blooms, which capture all the star power and glamour of a Hollywood party. Bursting with large, richly-colored flowers, the Bloom Bash Hollywood Hibiscus promises to steal the show.
An entire bouquet in a single plant, the Bloom Bash boasts flowers in a variety of hues, including bright pink, bold red, butterfly yellow, white and even multicolored. And true to their name, these Hollywood Hibiscus are real landscape stars, featuring an outstanding bloom count paired with long-lasting flowers.
Most plants don't contain such variety in coloration - but this Hibiscus was specially developed to give you more bold hues in one plant. No need to pick your favorite!
Let these blooms add impact to a patio in a container, or plant several in a flower bed to pack a punch. The Bloom Bash Hollywood Hibiscus does well in warm, sunny areas, and grows well with minimal care.
- Abundance of colorful flowers
- Famous for dense blooms and long-lasting flowers
- Does well in containers or garden beds
- Looks stunning in a fountain or pool border
- Disease-resistant and hardy
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
Unlike tropical plants you'll find at your local nursery or big-box store, your Bloom Bash Hollywood Hibiscus is nurtured with care and shipped directly to your door with a well-developed root system and better branching.
That means no guesswork or hassle stands between you and unbeatable blooms. Your Bloom Bash Hollywood Hibiscus will arrive ready to take off and deliver magnificent color that's second to none.
Add a tropical touch to your patio or landscape today. Don't miss out - get your Bloom Bash Hollywood Hibiscus today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Hibiscus in full sun (around 6 to 8 hours of sunlight daily), in an area with well-drained soil. Once you've selected your location, dig a hole large enough to accommodate your shrub's root ball.
If you're planting in a container, select a pot that's about twice the width of your shrub's shipped container. Use organic soil, place your shrub, and select a sunny spot.
If your Hibiscus is container-planted in a colder climate, just bring it inside in the winter when the temperature starts to drop.
2. Watering: You'll want to water your Hibiscus once or twice weekly. If you're not sure when to water, check your shrub's soil about 2 or 3 inches down for dryness.
3. Fertilizing: Use a well-balanced fertilizer in the spring to encourage blooming, following label instructions.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$119 +||FREE SHIPPING!|