* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Dark Green Blend, Perfect for Overseeding!
Why Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass Seed?
Need to overseed your lawn this year? Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass is the perfect choice. Popular as a complement to Bermuda grass, this cool-season grass has a dense growth habit and a rich, dark green color.
Containing three advanced cultivars of turf-type perennial Ryegrass, Lesco Double Eagle is hardy, quick to establish and resistant to common grass problems. It's also strong enough to stand up to high-traffic areas - including backyards, play areas, footpaths and even parks and playgrounds.
If you're looking for a tough, time-tested grass to add to your lawn, don't miss out on Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass Seed. From overseeding dormant winter landscapes to filling in bare patches, you'll have your lawn looking fresh and green in no time.
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
We've hand-selected the best quality grass seed for your lawn - so you'll get a lush, improved landscape, faster. And Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass Seed is a proven performer, with strong, fast growth, rich green color and excellent tolerance to everyday wear and tear.
The only thing you have to do? Plant your grass seed, and watch it grow! Don't wait - get your Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass Seed today!
Planting & Care
1. Preparation: Whether you're establishing new grass or overseeding an existing lawn, it's important to prepare your planting area. Check your soil's pH, and apply a starter fertilizer before seeding. You can also aerate your lawn for best results.
Cool-season grasses tend to germinate best when the soil temperature is between 60 and 85 degrees - seeding is done best in spring or fall. For permanent establishment, Lesco Double Eagle Ryegrass will grow best in the cool humid and cool arid zones of the United States. It can also be used for overseeding in the warm humid and warm arid zones.
2. Seeding: Spread your grass seed, using 4-6 lbs. of seed for every 1000 square feet for new grass establishment. For renovating an existing lawn, use 2-3 lbs. for every 1000 square feet, and for overseeding, use 10-15 lbs. for every 1000 square feet.
3. Watering: Water your new grass seed well immediately after grass seed application, and continue light, frequent waterings. Water more frequently in times of extreme heat or drought.
You'll see germination within 14 days, and your grass can take 2-6 months to fully establish.
4. Maintenance: This grass thrives best with moderate maintenance. Keep your lawn mowed at a height of 1.5-2.5 inches.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Coverage Area:||5,000-10,000 sq. feet|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Just got it…looks good. Will be overseeding the pasture soon with it.