* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
A Hard-Working Cool-Season Grass
Looking for an adaptable, low-maintenance cool-season grass? We've got you covered! TurboTurf Perennial Ryegrass is a proprietary blend of top-performing ryegrass varieties, making it an excellent choice for any cool-season lawn or landscape.
With TurboTurf Perennial Ryegrass, you'll get:
- Rapid establishment
- Glossy blades and deep-green color
- Improved tolerance to temperature extremes
- Superior resistance to diseases like brown patch and gray leaf spot
Ryegrass is an ideal option for any cool-season landscape, and for fall and winter overseeding of bermudagrass in warm Southern climates. It exhibits impressive tolerance to heat, drought and salt, and holds up well to excessive traffic, wear and tear.
Get the lush, low-maintenance landscape you've always wanted - get your TurboTurf Bermudagrass Seed today!
Planting & Care
1. Preparation: Whether you're establishing new grass or overseeding an existing lawn, it's important to prepare your planting area. Check your soil's pH, and apply a starter fertilizer before seeding. You can also aerate your lawn for best results.
TurboTurf Ryegrass performs best in the Cool Season and Transition Zones, and can be used for overseeding in the Warm Season zones.
2. Seeding: Spread your grass seed, using the following guidelines:
- Inter-seeding: 1-3 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
- New seeding: 2-4 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
3. Watering: Keep the seed bed moist until the germination process is complete. For best results, water twice a day, for 10 minutes each time.
4. Mowing: Mow first when your grass reaches 2.5-3 inches in height. Keep the mower blade sharp to prevent injury to your new grass.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $149||$19.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Coverage Area:||5,000-10,000 sq. feet|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|