* Images shown are of mature plants
House Plants To Welcome You Home
Nothing says “welcome home!” like our all-inclusive Housewarming Kit! This fun house plant collection comes with everything new homeowners need to liven up their space, including:
- 1 ‘Dracaena’ Corn Plant
- 1 Rubber Plant
- 1 Peace Lily
- 1 Hedgehog Aloe
- 1 White Watering Can
- 1 All-Purpose House Plant Fertilizer
The 'Dracaena' Corn Plant provides care-free color and lush growth, and it's versatile and compact with slow but steady growth. The Rubber Plant bursts with burgundy beauty, coated with chocolate and red hues for show-stopping looks.
The Peace Lily adds classic charm with its vibrant, tropical foliage that fits in just about anywhere, and its easy care means it’s very forgiving, thriving on neglect. And last but not least, the Hedgehog Aloe offers drought tolerance, easy-care and unique, succulent-like leaves for an all-around lovable plant.
Personally, we love gifting this kit to friends and family celebrating a new apartment or home, but it also makes the perfect present for any other occasion! We can’t think of a more generous and thoughtful gesture than a package full of plants that’s both beautiful and practical.
Order your Housewarming Kit to freshen up a new home, brighten a friends’ day, or simply dress up a corner of your own current space!
Looking for more house plants to add to your collection? Check out our guide to popular types of house plants!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: During the winter months, the Corn Plant enjoys bright light. As for spring and summer, it does well with indirect light and dappled shade. The Rubber Plant prefers bright light, so ensure you place it near a sunny window for best results. The Peace Lily likes indirect light (anywhere that receives 4 hours of dappled sunlight per day), and the Hedgehog Aloe requires bright, indirect light and at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight each day.
When you're ready to plant, select a pot that's approximately one to two times the plant's shipped container and use well-drained soil. Also, make sure your pot has proper drainage holes.
2. Watering: Make sure your plants stay consistently moist but not overly wet. The Hedgehog Aloe is the most drought tolerant of this kit and will require the least amount of water. If you're not sure when to water your plants, simply check the surrounding soil for dryness. If the soil is dry about 2 inches down, water until you see it flowing from the drainage holes.
3. Fertilizing: Use the house plant fertilizer in your kit to give your plants a boost. Be sure to follow the product instructions for proper application frequency and method.
4. Pruning: Regular pruning is not required for these plants. However, feel free to remove any dead or damaged leaves as needed.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||Corn Plant: 5 ft. Rubber Plant: 7-8 ft. Peace Lily: 1-6 ft. Hedgehog Aloe: 1-2 ft.|
|Mature Width:||Corn Plant: 2-3 ft. Rubber Plant: 2-3 ft. Peace Lily: 1-6 ft. Hedgehog Aloe: 1-2 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Indirect to Direct Light|
|Growth Rate:||Slow to Moderate|
|Botanical Name:||Dracaena fragrans Massangeana, Ficus elastic, Spathiphyllum spp., Aloe humilis ‘Hedgehog’|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|