* Images shown are of mature plants
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st year!|
|Botanical Name:||Hylocereus undatus; Lycium barbarum|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Supercharge Your Health With These All-Star Fruits!
If you love healthy fruits with tons of nutritional star-power, this Healthy Superfoods Kit is the perfect choice! This Superfoods Kit comes with two exotic and flavorful power players:
- One 6" Dragon Fruit Cactus
- One 6" Goji Berry Plant
Bring beauty and intrigue to your garden with the Dragon Fruit Cactus Tree. Its winding cactus vines and large, white blossoms are enough to make it stand out in your backyard oasis, but the real star is its delicious fruit. From its neon pink skin to its milky white and black seeded flesh, everything about the Dragon Fruit is unique. Its flavor profile has notes of melon and pear, and the sweet and tart taste is simply delectable. Utilize your Dragon Fruit for homemade sorbets, smoothies, or refreshing tropical drinks to quench any thirst and boost your health.
Goji Berries have been used for their health benefits for centuries. And these superfoods are also delicious to eat! The berries of your Goji Berry Plant get sweeter the longer you leave them on the bush. They can be eaten fresh, juiced, frozen, or dried and added to a snack mix. A mature Goji Berry Plant will produce almost 7 pounds of berries under good conditions, and it will continue to fruit year after year!
The Dragon Fruit Cactus will perform best in zones 9-11 outdoors, while the Goji Berry is a bit more cold hardy, ideal for zones 5-9. Both can also be grown indoors or on patios in zones 4-11 - just be sure to bring your Dragon Fruit Cactus in when the temperature drops!
Grab this dynamic duo today for healthy superfruits, delivered right to your door!
Healthy Superfoods Kit Pollination
Both the Goji Berry and the Dragonfruit Cactus are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Goji Berry or Dragonfruit Cactus will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Dragon Fruit is a climbing cactus and will require support to climb on as it matures. Both plants can be put in the ground or a container with well-drained, sandy soil, as long as they are in full sun.
2. Watering: Water the Dragon Fruit when its soil is nearly dry, and the Goji more often. Watch for signs of overwatering and poor soil drainage after excessive rainfall.
3. Pruning: Every few months, prune off branches of the Dragon Fruit Cactus that are touching each other, growing over one another, or touching the ground. Very little to no pruning is required for the Goji to grow well and produce fruit.
4. Fertilizing: Your Dragon Fruit and Goji Berry Plants do not need chemical fertilizer, as they can be harmful to the plants. You can use compost or other organic matter to feed the soil if needed.
5. Pollination: Dragon Fruit and Goji Berry Plants are self-fertile and self-pollinating, so they will produce fruit on their own.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|