* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Four Citrus Varieties for a Rainbow of Flavor!
With our Citrus Bush Variety Kit, you can enjoy the sweet and tart tastes of a range of citrus fruits, all from the comfort of your yard. This kit includes one of each:
- Meyer Lemon Bush (1 gallon)
- Persian Lime Bush (1 gallon)
- Key Lime Bush (1 gallon)
- Calamondin Orange Bush (1 gallon)
The Meyer Lemon Bush is sweeter than the average lemon. It’s a cross between sour lemons and sweet oranges, making for a more balanced flavor and an exquisite scent! The Persian Lime Bush is cold-hardy, seedless, and adaptable, so you can brew up your own yummy limeades with ease!
The Key Lime Bush, as its name implies, delivers limes perfect for homemade Key Lime Pie. Plus, it’s resistant to pests and diseases! Finally, we've included the Calamondin Orange Bush, which produces mini-oranges that are a cross between a mandarin orange and a kumquat.
All of these plants are relatively easy to care for, and they can be brought indoors or left outdoors in the warmer temperatures. The Citrus Bush Variety Kit is ideal for adding lively color, juicy fruit, and fragrance to your space!
Ready to be the talk of the neighborhood? Order the Citrus Bush Variety Kit today!
Citrus Bush Variety Kit Pollination
Citrus Bush Variety Kits are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Citrus Bush Variety Kit will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant each bush in an area where it can receive 6-8 hours of sunlight per day (if indoors, preferably in south-facing windows). Place all of these bushes in containers (with drainage holes) that are larger than their shipped containers, about twice the size. Well-draining soil works best for these bushes. The Persian Lime Bush and Calamondin Orange Bush particularly thrive in humid environments, so mist the leaves daily (especially if you're growing indoors!).
2. Watering: After watering your plants, allow the top 2 to 3 inches of the soil to dry out completely before the next watering. If you're not sure when to water, stick your index finger into the soil, down to about 2 inches. If it’s moist, hold off on watering. When you do water the plant, stop once you see water escaping the drainage holes at the base of the pot.
3. Fertilizing: Feed all the bushes during the warmer spring and summer seasons with a citrus-specific fertilizer, once every six weeks.
During the fall and winter season, fertilize your plant once every 2-3 months. The same fertilizing regimen should be followed for potted plants – simply ensure that you follow the application instructions written on the fertilizer bag.
For the Meyer Lemon Bush, it's recommended to apply 2 to 3 inches of organic matter to your soil to conserve moisture for best results.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||All: 8 ft. pruned|
|Mature Width:||Meyer Lemon: 3-4 ft. Persian Lime: 5-10 ft. Key Lime: 6-8 ft. Calamondin: 5 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st year!|
|Botanical Name:||Citrus × meyeri 'Improved', Citrus latifolia, Citrus aurantifolia, Citrus mitis|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, AL, CA, FL, GA, LA, TX, OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 20℉)
Compare Similar Products
- All: 8 ft. pruned
- Meyer Lemon: 3-4 ft. Persian Lime: 5-10 ft. Key Lime: 6-8 ft. Calamondin: 5 ft.
- Full Sun
- 8 ft. pruned
- 3-4 ft.
- Partial to Full-Sun (Indoors near a bright window is fine)
- 10-15 ft. pruned
- 6-8 ft.
- 8 ft. pruned
- 5 ft.
- 8 ft. pruned
- 6-8 ft.
- 6-7 ft.
- 2-3 ft.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Keeping them indoor. In spring we may move to outdoor.