* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||4-5 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-5 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Syringa 'SMSJBP7' PP26549|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||3-7 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 3-7 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉)
Reblooming Lavender Lilac
Why Bloomerang® Lilac Shrubs?
This upright, dwarf flowering shrub with fountain-like long branches fills your landscape with vibrant color and amazing fragrance. Line your driveway, plant in the corners of your landscape or place near your patio - no matter where it grows, the Bloomerang® Lilac Shrub shines.
Plus, it's a repeat bloomer. You'll enjoy beautiful lavender blossoms from spring to winter. Its first bloom is a heavy bloom in mid-May. It rests in June then begins again in July and blooms on every single branch until frost. The extended season gives you the opportunity to enjoy the beauty and fragrance longer than other lilacs available.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
First, you don't have to be a master gardener to grow this elegant plant. It's not susceptible to common diseases and is deer resistant. So, no green thumb is no problem.
But the top perk is its strong beginnings. We've planted, grown and nurtured this Lilac for best results, so you reap the rewards of long-lived, effortless growth in your own homescape. You get a well-rooted, healthy variety delivered right to your door...an experience you won't get with your local big box store.
Turn a dull landscape into a plush garden with colorful Lilac that returns every year. Order your Bloomerang® Lilac Shrub today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Lilacs can tolerate full sun to partial shade but prefer 6 hours of sun for the best blooms. In warmer climates, plant your Lilacs in afternoon shade so that they are not exposed to the hot afternoon sun. Lilacs prefer rich, moist soil as well.
After choosing your area, dig a hole that is twice as wide and just as deep as the container that the plant arrives in. Place your plant in the hole so that the top of the soil is even with the surrounding soil level. Back fill with soil, water after every few inches to remove any air pockets, and tamp down when done.
Mulching the surrounding soil is ideal to conserve moisture.
2. Watering: Water once or twice a week (sometimes more in extreme heat), allowing the soil to dry 1 to 2 inches down before watering again.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize Lilacs in early spring before bloom with a well-balanced fertilizer. A 10-10-10 or all-purpose shrub fertilizer is ideal - simply read and follow the label instructions.
4. Pruning: Lilacs do not need much pruning except to remove damaged or crossing branches. If you remove faded or spent flowers immediately, it will increase the amount of flowers the following season.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- cardboard box
Great it was on the truck for 5 or more days but still was viable. Followed directions and didn’t plant for 5 days. This plant was a gift and it is 3 weeks old in the ground two weeks and has pushed out blossoms and new leaves.
A good experience. It’s soon since planted but I have high expectations for the bush
Was shipped and received fast and in the most part healthy
Great looking, healthy plant
Iilac arrived in great condition, at least 2' tall and fully leafed out. I will put it in the ground this weekend and we'll be off and running.
Plant arrived in good condition and is growing very well.