* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||20 ft.|
|Mature Width:||12 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Full Sun to Partial Sun|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st year!|
|Botanical Name:||Olea europaea 'Arbequina'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 20℉)
A Taste of Spain, Right at Home!
Bring a taste of Spain into your home with our all-in-one Arbequina Olive Kit! Not only do you get a beautiful Arbequina Olive Tree with this kit - you'll get everything else you need to start your very own olive grove.
- One 3-4 foot Arbequina Olive Tree
- Delilah Pot
- Organic Planting Mix
- Watering Can
- Tropical Care Kit
Arbequina Olives are native to Spain and are known not only for their luxurious flavor but also their high concentration of health benefits. Our Arbequina Olive Trees can yield up to 20 pounds of crop each year, perfect for adding to salads, savory dishes, or even fresh olive oil. Arbequina Olive Trees are known for their versatility - they can grow in nearly any climate, are resistant to pests and cold, and will even grow indoors year-round!
Your Olive tree will grow faster and healthier with our winning recipe of Organic Planting Mix. With ideal ratios of perlite, vermiculite, and sphagnum peat, our Organic Planting Mix works to increase aeration and improve drainage while helping plants retain moisture, air, and vital nutrients.
Last but not least, our Tropical Care Kit works so well for olive trees that we are including it in your Arbequina Olive Kit! This must-have kit includes everything you need to be successful throughout the entire growing season, and can help you see more buds and blooms on your olive trees in just a few weeks.
Get the fresh taste of Spanish Olives right at home with our Arbequina Olive Kit! Grab yours today!
Arbequina Olive Starter Kit Pollination
Arbequina Olives are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Arbequina Olive will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Arbequina Olive Tree in a small container, indoors or out. Once it has reached a few feet tall, move it to a permanent place to grow.
2. Watering: Water your Arbequina Olive Tree when the top two inches of soil becomes dry.
3. Pruning: Thin out young plants to 3 to 4 main branches. After blooming in spring, clip the tips of the branches.
4. Fertilizing: Use a high-nitrogen fertilizer and weed invasive growth if necessary.
5. Pollination: Arbequina Olives are wind-pollinated and self-fertile, so they will generally produce fruit on their own. However, planting with a tree of the same variety or one that blooms at the same time as your Arbequina Olive will drastically increase your yield.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|