* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
The Perfect Kit for House Plant Beginners
Looking for the perfect gift for a plant-lover in your life - or an easy way to get started with house plants? Check out our All-in-One House Plant Starter Kit!
This kit comes with two gorgeous, popular house plants - the Monstera Deliciosa and the Braided Benjamina Ficus - plus everything you need to start your very own indoor jungle:
- 1 Monstera Deliciosa (3 gallon)
- 1 Braided Benjamina Ficus Tree (2-3 ft. tall)
- 2 white Delilah pots
- 4 bags of organic potting mix
- 1 watering can
Also known as the Swiss Cheese Plant, the Monstera Deliciosa is a tropical house plant famous for its large, perforated leaves. The leaves are a vibrant green, spreading up to 2 feet wide.
Commonly known as Weeping Fig or Benjamin Fig, our Braided Benjamina Ficus is a tropical rainforest tree that adds lush color and height to your interiors, thanks to its glossy leaves and elegant, braided trunk.
Paired together, these plants will make a big impact in your indoor space. Plus, this kit comes with everything you need to help your new plants thrive. Plant them in the included white Delilah pots with our nutrient-rich organic potting mix, and water regularly with the included watering can!
If you’re looking to add plants to your space, this kit is the perfect place to start. Order yours today!
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
We've planted and nurtured your Monstera Deliciosa and Braided Benajmina Ficus for months before shipping, to ensure you get a happy, healthy plant that's ready to add to your home. Your All-in-One House Plant Kit will arrive at your door, ready to grow on day one.
Don’t wait - these House Plant Kits will sell fast. Add easy-maintenance tropical beauty to your home today!
Looking for more house plants to add to your collection? Check out our guide to popular types of house plants.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Your Monstera and Benjamina Ficus will both grow best in a bright spot with high humidity and moist, well-drained soil. Avoid direct sunlight, which can burn leaves, and shady spots. The best place for both plants is near a South-facing window.
2. Watering: We recommend watering your Swiss Cheese Plant and your Benjamina Ficus once a week – water when the soil is dry at about 2 inches deep, and water until you see it flow from the drainage holes. You can mist the leaves every few days for added humidity.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Monstera Plant with a water-soluble fertilizer once in the spring and every month in the summer. The Benjamina Ficus is a fast grower - feed once a month in spring and summer, and once every two months in fall and winter.
4. Pruning: Your Monstera will need little pruning, other than to remove dead or damaged leaves and branches. You can prune your Benjamina Ficus to control its size and shape. Cutters that are designed for close/fine trimming of narrow stems are best. Sterilize your tool(s) with rubbing alcohol to ensure nice, clean cuts.
Find a node where the leaf (or twig) joins the branch and cut at a downward angle just before a node. Make your cut close to the node but without actually cutting into it. Leave one node for newer growth to come out on the branch. When removing an entire branch, cut it back to the trunk and be sure not to leave any nodes.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||Monstera - 4-6 ft. Benjamina Ficus - 8-10 ft.|
|Mature Width:||Monstera - 3 ft. Benjamina Ficus - 3-5 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Monstera deliciosa, Ficus benjamina|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: Indoors
Customer Reviews & Photos
- customer experience
- Monstera Deliciosa
- plant health
- thumbs up
- potting soil
I bought this for my wife's birthday and she loves them. They are big, bright and beautiful. I didn't expect them to be so large., we already had to split the Monstera Deliciosa it was so large. Only 4 stars because we had to buy larger pots and more potting soil. Other than that, we love these. Would recommend to anyone. Thumbs Up.
House plant starter kit
These are amazing plants that came packaged perfectly and look amazing....The customer service team is top notch as well....The only critique I could give the company to improve customer experience would be to include a plant or tree care guide with each plant that would include watering schedule, fertilizing, lighting, pruning insecticides, how to correct plant health, container size recomendations and total plant care....Thank you for great plants and great customer service...
This is a great set and it would make wonderful gift. Can't wait for them to grow taller
I loved everything!! The plants are beautiful