* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
The House Plant Kit to Clean Your Air
Fresh, purified air has never been more aesthetically pleasing than with our Air-Purifying House Plant Kit. This 6 piece kit decorates your space with air-cleaning plants and gives you the necessary tools to care for them with ease. Experience relaxing botanicals while toxins are removed from the air with the following items:
- 1 Parlor Palm
- 1 Rubber Plant
- 1 Snake Plant
- 1 Peace Lily
- 1 White Watering Can
- 1 All-Purpose House Plant Fertilizer
The Parlor Palm brings a tropical feel to any indoor space. With lush foliage that fans out like delicate fronds, it’s both eye-catching and one of the most sought-after palms on the market. Ideal for any locations with full sun, the Parlor Palm thrives with little to no maintenance.
The effortlessly beautiful Rubber Plant produces uniquely textured, burgundy leaves. These 4-inch leaves add warmth and depth and pairs perfectly with the other lush green plants in this kit.
The Snake Plant is a popular and trendy house plant that lets you enjoy it without any work. It’s a hard-to-kill, air-cleaning evergreen with long, blade-like foliage that grows upright. With the Snake Plant, you’ll have a conversation starter that's both stylish and adaptable.
And finally, the Peace Lily Plant is one of the world’s best and most popular indoor plants. It not only thrives in low or indirect light, but it can also withstand neglect. The Peace Lily produces large, white blooms with a textured, yellow stamen that grows up above the glossy green leaves.
With the Air-Purifying House Plant Kit, you finally have the perfect gift for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for a graduation, retirement, housewarming, or birthday present, this kit is ready to dazzle its recipient.
And any space is sure to benefit from these easygoing, air-clearing varieties. Grab your Air-Purifying House Plant Kit to start enjoying its many benefits!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: An East or North-facing window is ideal for your Parlor Palm since it grows best in filtered or indirect, low light. The Rubber Plant and Snake Plant both need lots of indirect, bright light, so ensure you place them near a sunny window for best results. And the Peace Lily likes indirect light--anywhere that receives 4 hours of dappled sunlight per day--so a sunny window that gets some afternoon shade is perfect.
When you're ready to plant, select a pot that's approximately one to two times the plant's shipped container and use well-drained soil. Also, make sure your pot has proper drainage holes.
2. Watering: The Parlor Palm loves humidity and moist soil. It’s easy to provide a humid environment by placing your plant in a bathroom, kitchen or near a humidifier. Mist your plant regularly, so the soil remains moist. For the Rubber Plant, allow the top layer of the soil to dry out completely, and then water deeply until water begins to drain from the holes at the bottom. The Snake Plant prefers damp soil, but be careful not to oversaturate it. During the dry season, water the plant at least once per week. The Peace Lily typically likes to be watered about once a week. Once the soil is dry about 2 inches down, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Use the house plant fertilizer in your kit to give your plants a boost. Be sure to follow the product instructions for proper application frequency and method.
4. Pruning: Regular pruning is not required for these plants. However, feel free to remove any dead or damaged leaves as needed.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||Parlor Palm: 2-7 ft.; Rubber Plant: 7-8 ft.; Snake Plant: 1-3 ft.; Peace Lily: 1-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||Parlor Palm: 2-3 ft.; Rubber Plant: 2-3 ft.; Snake Plant: 1-3 ft.; Peace Lily: 1-6 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Indirect to Direct Light|
|Botanical Name:||Chamaedorea elegans, Ficus elastic, Sansevieria, Spathiphyllum spp.|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|