Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 20℉) 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 5-10 ft. unpruned
- Mature Width:
- 3-4 ft.
- Full Sun
- 8-10 ft.
- Growth Rate:
- Drought Tolerance:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st year!
- Botanical Name:
- Citrus × meyeri 'Improved'
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, CA, FL, LA, TX
Effortless Growth, Kitchen to Patio
Why Meyer Lemon Bushes?
The Meyer Lemon Bush is a fresh favorite and new spin on your favorite must-have plant. And not only is it a prolific producer of sizable lemons, but it also fruits in one to two years.
And the aroma from this amazing plant is second to none, since its citrus blossoms fill your home or yard with a fresh scent. Plus, the blooms self-pollinate, so you can produce fruit and one-of-a-kind fragrance with just one bush (but more is more when it comes to ordering two).
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Best of all? This bountiful bush is hassle-free because it’s easy to move indoors and out, and it’s ideal for container planting. Long-lived and wonderfully lush, it’s super versatile, whether it’s placed in your home or elevating your garden.
Furthermore, we’ve planted, grown and nurtured our Meyer Lemon Bushes meticulously for cold hardiness and disease resistance. The Meyer Lemon Bush arrives in its own container, with all of its roots intact. Is there anything better than instant luxuriance?
Order your own Meyer Lemon Bushes today for fresh fragrance and elegance, delivered right to your door!
Meyer Lemon Bush Pollination
Meyer Lemon Bushs are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Meyer Lemon Bush will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
- lemon bush
Meyer Lemon Bush
The plant is a very nice size and shape , the leaves don't smell yet but I am confident that next summer it will not only grow well but it will be fragrant when I rub the leaves. Super excited to watch it grow, this it my second variety of lemon I own so I know it will do well.
Meyer Lemon Bush
Excellent, have them repotted and the instructions were so easy. Two lemons already!!!
Not too bad
I ordered my meyer lemon bush and it arrived quickly. When I received my lemon bush it looked extremely healthy. I have it in a big pot on my back deck. Looking forward to lemons! Hopefully it will produce fruit within the next two years!
Meyer lemon bush
The first tree was dead but was quickly replaced. Very satisfied.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: It’s best to plant your Meyer Lemon in a warm, sunny area where the soil drains well. Six hours (or more) of direct sun is best for the bush but planting it next to a house or under an eave will provide some frost protection.
Then, select a container one to two pot sizes larger than the shipped container to allow roots to spread. Fill the bottom of your pot with a 2-inch layer of crushed stone to improve drainage and fill a third of the pot of potting soil. Score the roots to promote growth and bury it at the same depth it was planted in its previous pot. Layer with 2 inches of compost for best results.
Water well and place near a South-facing window for adequate sun exposure.
2. Watering: Allow the soil to dry, down to around 2 inches, between waterings. Never let your Meyer Lemon Bush remain in standing water. Your plant will do best if misted daily, especially when you are running indoor heating during cooler months. You can also use a humidifier or fill your pot's saucer with rocks and add water.
3. Fertilizing: We recommend applying 2 to 3 inches of organic matter to your soil to conserve moisture for best results.
4. Pollination: Our Meyer Lemons are self-fertile, but you can pollinate your indoor bushes by hand. Simply take a small, dry, fine-tipped paint-brush and stick it into the center of one bloom. Swirl it around and collect the pollen on the brush. Go to the next bloom and repeat the process until every bloom has been treated, completing this process once daily and refraining from washing the paintbrush until after the blooms have been pollinated. From there, the bloom will fall off naturally and the fruit will begin to form.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|