• Stunning white blossoms
• Adaptable to various soil types
• Drought resistant
The Yoshino Flowering Cherry Tree is widely used as an ornamental tree; valued for its abundance of soft, white flowers in spring.
Its Oriental branching pattern displays a pure white cloud of delicate flowers that make your landscape look like springtime on parade…
Chose this tree to –
• Border driveways
• Accent small areas in your lawn
• Highlight outdoor living areas
These trees line the streets of Washington, DC, and along with its cousin, the Kwanzan Cherry, are the stars of the city's Cherry Blossom Festival. Held each spring, this festival displays thousands of blooming cherry trees along the city's walkways.
When you plant this tree, you get the same effect at your home!
Plant in a row to give you a line of breathtakingly stunning white flowers. This tree is regarded by many horticulturalist as the best flowering tree you can find.
Did you know?
– The Yoshino is a native of Japan,
– Was introduced to America in 1902.
– There is a Japanese legend that each spring a fairy maiden hovers low in the warm sky, wakening the sleeping Cherry Trees to life with her delicate breath.